Fall Furnace & Heating System Special
Furnace & Heating System Inspection
Clean Air’s certified technicians will perform a thorough and comprehensive heating system inspection for just $89*. Regular maintenance of your heating system can prevent costly repairs and help to lower your monthly utility bills. Call today to schedule your Heating System inspection. 410-633-8350 or 1-800-750-2008.
- Inspect heating safety controls and unit wiring [to ensure proper voltage]
- Inspect and check calibration of thermostat [to ensure accurate temperature readings]
- Inspect and adjust main burner (gas unit)
- Inspect blower assembly and fan motor [for proper air flow]
- Check general operation of heating system equipment
- Inspect and adjust pilot (gas unit)
- Inspect vent connector and vent pipe (gas unit)
- Perform draft test on chimney (gas unit)
- Inspect and adjust belts and pulleys
- Inspect relays and contactors [to help prevent compressor damage]
- Check refrigerant level (heat pump)[to ensure proper heating]
- Check defrost controls (heat pump)
- Inspect air filter [dirty filters can lead to system failure]
*Can not be combined with any other offers
Call today 410-633-8350 or toll-free 1-800-253-2624 to schedule a service call with one of our Baltimore repair experts or speak to one of our estimators for a free in home consultation to replace your system. We service, repair and install all makes and models. Financing available to qualified buyers.
Serving the Baltimore-DC metro and surrounding area in Maryland. Conveniently located in Dundalk, Baltimore near Canton, Edgemere, Essex, Severna Park, Millersville, Pasadena, Severn, Lutherville-Timonium, Hunt Valley, Cockeysville, Bel Air, Columbia and Ellicott City in Maryland.