HVAC Service Technician Jobs
Interested? Attach your resume and email us at: email@example.com
Clean Air Heating & Air Conditioning Co. Inc. is seeking an experienced Service Technician to Respond to Residential calls that include service and repair and restoration of service.
This is a full time position for permanent employment.
Join our dynamic, growing and respectable company. We have served Baltimore and surrounding counties for over 40 years. We are a leader in the HVAC industry and are looking for an individual with a strong work ethic to join our Service Team.
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Be available to work weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers.
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle including refueling as necessary,. Vehicles should be washed on a regular basis.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
- Understand company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoice at job site..
- Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issue is and what is needed to correct.
Five to seven years experience in maintenance, and troubleshooting and correcting diverse HVAC service issues.
Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations.
Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
A journeyman’s license is required. Applicants without a Journeyman’s license will not be considered.
- Well groomed, neat appearance
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to pass drug test(s) as required by company
- Lift up to 50 pounds; be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices); carry ladders; work from heights, work in small crawl spaces.
- Observe all company procedures and safety rules
- Work as part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Life Insurance Policy (premium paid by Company)
- 401K Plan with Matching
- On going paid training
A company service vehicle is provided for this position. Applicants must be able to stock, maintain, and operate this vehicle in a safe, clean, and organized manner. Hand tools required.